Professional Lock Installation That’s Guaranteed
Whether it’s your home or business, you want to ensure you install the most secure locks and security system you can. At Shearline Locksmiths we have over a decade of lock installation experience and are licensed and trained. We put the pro in professional, and guarantee we use only quality hardware and parts. Shearline Locksmiths provides emergency mobile locksmith service throughout the Chicago, IL region. Give us a call today for your free lock installation estimate.
Professional Lock Installation
It’s tempting to do it yourself when it comes to door lock installation. It’s not a major home improvement, right? But there are factors to consider like accidentally damaging a brand new door or the frame, improper installation, a lock that doesn’t work properly after installation, not to mention compromised security. It’s always recommended you call a skilled professional to do this work for you to get it right the first time.
Lock Installation Services
The experts at Shearline Locksmiths can advise you as to what locks are best for which doors, particularly exterior doors which should have the most secure locks available. The cost to install locks can vary depending on labor and the type and brand of lock chosen. We have years of lock installation experience and provide the following services:
- Smart lock installation – a smart lock replaces the bolt on your doors, and is an electromechanical lock that locks and unlocks with a signal from another device i.e., a phone – an advantage to a smart lock is no longer worrying about losing a physical key
- Door lock installation – we have experience installing doorknob locks, deadbolts, cam locks, keypads, and more
- Residential lock installation – we can install fresh locks on doors for your entire home, with no damage to existing or new doors
- Commercial lock installation – commercial properties typically require different locks compared to residential locks – we recommend the strongest locks possible for your business or commercial needs, i.e. an ANSI Grade 1 security lock that can withstand high traffic areas and is known for superior security
- Mortise lock installation – a mortise lock has heavier duty interior construction and can thus withstand a higher number of operations – recommended for high security but also comes in a wide range of design options
- Door hardware installation – this includes the doorknobs, which in turn often include a lock
- Replacing locks – a broken or old lock can cause a security issue and we will quickly swap in a new lock with no damage to the door
We have rekey discount specials and offer alarm systems as well.
Call Shearline Locksmiths Today
You want peace of mind that your home or business is as secure as possible. Get your locks installed by the professionals who do it best at Shearline Locksmiths. We proudly serve the Chicagoland area and look forward to helping you with all your lock installation needs. Call us today for your free estimate at 312-847-8366!
Lock Installation/Changing FAQ
What’s the difference between a standard and a high-security lock?
Standard locks provide basic security, while high-security locks have advanced features and are built with reinforced parts to prevent lock picking, bumping, drilling, and unauthorized key duplication.
How long does it take to install a lock?
What is a master key system?
What are the benefits of smart locks?
Smart locks provide keyless entry, remote access, and the ability to track who comes and goes. They can also be integrated with other smart home systems. Smart locks provide you with options to gain access without your physical key. If you lose your keys or get locked out often, a smart lock is a smart choice.